You need a global AML/CTF risk management tool that will be integrated in your workflows and existing systems. This program will take into account workflows between Compliance, the Front Office and other services. It also has to identify clients and/or transactions representing a risk and run adequate reports for your Management and auditors.
THE SOLUTIONS THAT BEST FIT YOUR NEEDS:
AML RISK APIS
The AML risk APIs enable you to check if a person or a company is listed on a sanctions list (EU/UN, OFAC, SECO, HM TREASURY, Dutch List, French List), on the PEP list (CIA and home developed) or on the Interpol red notice list.
Our standard interfaces in XML or webservices, you can:
- Integrate the NameCheck directly into your application
- Interface your application with
– The all-in-one AML/CTF solution: AMLspotter
– The BatchNameCheck solutions.
This software has been tailored to allow you to manage your global AML/CTF risks and covers the following aspects:
- Identification & NameCheck against sanctions lists, Interpol, PEP and your internal list
- An access to press releases and articles thanks to the manual NameCheck
- Risk Classification on each client (KYC) according to their geographical exposure, behaviour, activities, client relationship set-up,…
- Automated BatchNameCheck on a regular basis for each client on the same lists as mentioned above
- AML risk monitoring according to internal procedures
- Transactional monitoring
- Individual, detailed and global reports
This solution enables companies that have a larger number of clients, to check their database against official sanctions lists, Interpol, PEP and internal lists automatically and on a regular basis.
The program is installed on your server, and the lists as mentioned above are regularly updated so that the name screening is done within your IT environment.
The BatchNameCheck allows you to run reports to demonstrate to your management and auditors that you have conducted your due diligence with regards to the name-checking requirements.
This solution is an online version of AMLspotter and enables you to execute a NameCheck against official sanctions lists, Interpol, PEP lists and generate AML and MiFID risk profiles.
This service is available via our platform www.namecheck.eu by PayPerClickwhereby you only pay the clicks you need, or by subscribing to unlimited access.
Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /var/www/vhosts/mikado.plus/httpdocs/sites/cdds/wp-content/themes/cdds/single-your_secteur.php on line 43